Here are fruitful tips to start Ur preparations for GATE Exam!!
- Set Ur goals: Before starting preparations make sure you know why you want to do it. Keep Ur goals clear as this will be Ur driving force all through the preparation phase. After setting Ur goals, if you really feel like you want to give the exam, go ahead with Ur preparation. If you are still confused contact with Ur seniors/teachers/professors to understand things better.
- Go through the syllabus: Having set Ur goals, you need to make sure what you are opting for. So go through the syllabus and understand every detail of it to the last word. Having studied all the subjects previously in the college, you will be able to understand the syllabus very well. For the GATE Examination, you will also have to study quant, reasoning, and English. Understand the syllabus well and make sure you know it on Ur tips. You can also print it & paste a copy of it right in front of Ur study table so that you can look at it daily.
- Make a list: Now you know the syllabus and have set Ur goals, thus start making a list. Make a list of Ur strong subjects, weak areas, books/study-materials to be studied, all the things that are supposed to be covered like test series, mock papers, previous papers etc.
- Make a Plan: Now you know the syllabus, so go ahead with planning Ur time. Right from hours, today, to month, plan everything depending on how much time you have left before the exam. By the examination day, you are supposed to cover the entire syllabus along with test series, revision, and mock papers. So keep Ur list handy and plan Ur time effectively.
- Let the Preparation Begin: Now that everything has been done from goal setting to listing to planning, all that is left is starting the preparation. So inspire UrSelf by watching some videos and start Ur preparation based on the plan you have prepared.
- Test Series: Join the authentic test series along with Ur preparation and make sure that analyse each and every test and work on the Ur weak subjects.